Gavin and Cooper

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Cooper's Surgery

I know it has been an aweful long time since I have blogged, but I have an immediate need. We went to the pediatric urologist this morning at Children's in Birmingham and found out that the reason Cooper's testicle has not descended is because a hernia is holding it up. There is no way the testicle will come in on its own; therefore, he has to have surgery. There was a cancellation this Monday and the next available was not until Christmas, so we opted to go ahead and have it done. So, please be praying for our little Coop this Monday, November 12th (2 days after his 1st birthday, what a birthday present :) between 5:30am and 9am. It is supposed to be no big deal, except the fact that it is my baby! The surgery will be outpatient. Thanks so much! I will keep you updated and I promise I will fill you in on our happenings the past couple of months as soon as I get a chance to breathe. We love you all! The Johnsons

1 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

I will certainly be praying for you guys! I completely understand what you are going through! Those nurses down there are FABULOUS! It will be over before you know it! They even have riding toys in the hall so it will be easy to keep him entertained during the wait! Love you guys!

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home