Gavin and Cooper

Monday, October 20, 2008

Football, Zoo, and Pumpkins...Oh my!

Well it has been a fun month! We took a weekend trip to the Auburn vs Vandy game and the Zoo in Nashville. We definately had a better time at the zoo than the game :) But War Eagle anyway! The boys are really starting to be buddies and it is so fun to watch! Cooper wants to do and say EVERYTHING big brother does! Here are a few pictures from our fun weekend!



Gavin is so shy around the Auburn Cheerleaders!


One brave Cooper...touching a snake


Ultimate sharing!






I had the pleasure of going with Gavin's class to the Pumpkin Patch. We had a ball, but I was definately worn out!



Gavin went straight for his pumpkin.




Daddy's handiwork.....Gavin's design


My new favorite picture!
My pregnancy is going really well. I am 23.5 weeks along. This pregnancy is flying. I am ready to meet Kiley, but I don't mind having a little more time to prepare :) I go back to the doctor next Tuesday....until next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Love the update!! Your boys are too cute & growing up too fast!!! I am glad you are doing well!! Keep taking good are of yourself!!

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home